Stephan is an Artist working around the idea of the Sublime. His work is Atemporal in his capacity to unite the Past, Present and Future.
Question from Paul to Stephan: If time stood still for 3 hours, what would you do?
Since Time and Space are intertwined I leave you guessing the answer.
1) How did you start your day today?
I replayed the dreams I had at night.
2) Do you have any morning rituals?
Opening the windows, looking at the Place Dauphine, feeling grateful.
3) What music would you choose for the day today and why?
Today is Sunday therefore the Waltz N°19 by Chopin played by Claudio Arrau.
4) What made you happy the last time?
Going to the Louvre last week as it was totally empty to make a photography of an angel in a painting from Rembrandt! I am currently working on a series of angels throughout art history and the Louvre has accepted my request to access this painting which is truly exceptional. It was simply unreal and sublime to walk through this extraordinary museum as if we were inside an immense spaceship travelling across the universe...
5) Where is the best place you've been and why?
Physically: Sleeping in the midst of the desert.
6) Your current obsession?
7) Who would be your ideal dinner guest and why?
My fiancée who’s stuck in Kazakhstan due to the sanitary situation, my friend, the divine philosopher Baldine Saint Girons and if Michelangelo Buonarroti could join us too, that would be cool.
STEPHAN IS WEARING SNEAKER CABOURG BLACK
8) What relaxes you?
Being in bed where I dream and work, as well as flying in the sky, two similar sensations.
9) What skills rarely taught would be extremely useful in everyday life?
10) A word to describe you ?
11) What question would you like to ask the next person?
What is your favorite sensation?
Leave a comment