Theo is a Scientist who recently obtained a PhD in Biochemistry. Theo tells us about his love for plants, food and what relaxes him most.
Question from Valentino to Theo: I’m really curious to know how the next person is staying creative throughout the whole pandemic and lockdowns?
I took up reading and trying to stay sanely.
1) How did you start your day today?
I started my day with a nice cup of coffee, two kiwis and peanut butter on sourdough, while checking my emails and social media.
2) Do you have any morning rituals?
Definitely a coffee and breakfast.
THEO IS WEARING SNEAKER ATLANTIQUE
3) What music would you choose for the day today and why?
It’s called Fork In The Path – David Marston & Dan Izco Remix.
I chose it to match the weather outside (London), it has a good beat and at the same it’s melancholic.
4) What made you happy the last time?
I had Tuna, sundried tomatoes and cream pasta last night, it was amazing and tasty AF 🐷
5) Where is the best place you've been and why?
It has to be Marrakesh because I love the people, the food, the architecture, the vibe and it’s a mixture of two worlds, which is very appealing in my eyes.
6) Your current obsession?
I think it is definitely sportswear at the moment, hahaha
But also, for sure, plants, I love plants, I have 38 babies just in the living room, it’s jungle! #LovesIt
7) Who would be your ideal dinner guest and why?
You would have to ask my therapist about it.
8) What relaxes you?
A walk in the park, a bath and comfort food. Also seeing my mum and my sister.
9) What skills rarely taught would be extremely useful in everyday life?
I would say “debating” and “self-preservation”.
10) A word to describe you ?
Bald or bold, you choose.
11) What question would you like to ask the next person?
What is your favourite recipe? Give us a full one.