Question from Fabien to Akiko : Tell me about your nighttime dreams ?
I was sleeping, when suddenly in the middle of the night, my body with my duvet was thrown up into the air and spun around above a big garden in my house, whilst watching myself from the sky above. I could feel the centrifugal force spinning my body. It was a pretty crazy dream.
1) How did you start your day today?
While it was peacefully snowing this morning, I snuggled my one foot under my futon and enjoyed the cosiness of the warmth against the cool morning.
2) Do you have any morning rituals?
10 minutes of Wim Hof Method breathing.
3) What music would you choose for the day today and why?
“Isn’t she lovely” by Stevie Wonder because it’s a super uplifting song and it would be a great way to start the day.
4) What made you happy the last time?
When my boyfriend sat on the toilet and peed after I told him 5648292 times not to pee while standing.
5) Where is the best place you've been and why?
Hateruma Island in Japan. It is the most inspirational and spiritual island. You have to get on a boat to reach it from mainland, which is often canceled due to wave conditions. It is said that only people who are approved by the island can enter the island.
6) Your current obsession?
Cleaning the carpet with MUJI Roller Cleaner. I keep rolling it until no hair sticks on.
7) Who would be your ideal dinner guest and why?
My mother who lives in Japan. Since I left, I haven’t had the chance to cook anything for her in such a long time.
8) What relaxes you?
Cooking. Painting. Laughing with my beloved ones.
9) What skills rarely taught would be extremely useful in everyday life?
10) A word to describe you?
Rising Sun – that is also the meaning of my name.
11) What question would you like to ask the next person?
If you can have one super power, what kind of power would you like to get? And Why?