Tania is Purchasing Manager at Byredo, a Swedish luxury house.
Tania talks to us about everything except work, life is about having fun!
Question from Theo to Tania: What is your favorite recipe?
My favorite recipe is the "chocolate and nuts cookies", to enjoy with a large glass of milk (always!)
- 115 grams of semi-salted butter, soft
- 100 grams of brown sugar
- 50 grams of white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla powder
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 210 grams of wheat flour
- 200 grams of dark chocolate (Nestlé Dessert, the best)
- 50 grams of hazelnuts
- 50 grams of almonds
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C.
- Whip the butter with the sugars.
- Add the egg and vanilla while continuing to whisk.
- Add the yeast while whisking.
- Then gradually add the flour using a spatula until you obtain a homogeneous paste.
- Coarsely chop the chocolate into large chips.
- Incorporate the chocolates, hazelnuts and whole almonds with the spatula in the container.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Form balls and place them on the baking sheet.
- Place them in the oven and cook for about 8 minutes.
- Take them out of the oven and let them cool for about 10 minutes; Enjoy!
1) How did you start your day today?
This morning I woke up in the mood to listen to some music. This happens sometimes and in general, I choose an artist on Apple Music and then I redo their entire repertoire!
Today it was George Brassens starting with "Les Copains D’abord" 😊.
2) Do you have any morning rituals?
You should know that I am not a morning person, every morning is a struggle between myself and the outside world to delay my getting out of bed ... The rest of the world too often wins!
Then, the people around me hug the walls so as not to cross me until 11 am-12pm and then I become very happy, dynamic and sociable again ... Call me bipolar!
TANIA IS WEARING SNEAKER CABOURG WHITE
3) What music would you choose for the day today and why?
Now that my George Brassens phase is over (LOL), I'm going to tackle some Disco / Pop that gives the potato! I decided to do a spring cleaning in my parents' cars where I am for the week, I need some energy… Rose Royce or the Bee Gees will do!
4) What made you happy the last time?
At the risk of sounding sentimental (which I totally am), I'm happy every time my son smiles - I'm a mom to baby Leonard who is 3 months old today. He is my sunshine department !
5) Where is the best place you've been and why?
I would say India, where I did my master's degree almost 7 years ago ... I remember a fascinating and mystical country! First of all, I took the slap of my life when I arrived at the Taj Mahal - for me it is the most beautiful place in the world. I still remember the thrill I felt as I walked through the arcades, it was like a mirage of calm and serenity rare in this overcrowded country (and world). Then at the same time, I became passionate about the Hindu religion with its shrines, rites and altars in honor of Ganesh, Krishna, etc. On the other hand, I was shocked by the inequality with which people are treated there - sometimes worse than street animals.
6) Your current obsession?
My 30th birthday coming up!
I'm throwing a huge two-day party in the Landes forest, 70 confirmed guests and we'll all be in Disney-themed disguise. Between the organization of sleeping arrangements, meals and above all, my disguise (hint, she's was born in Agrabah), I am not idle!
7) Who would be your ideal dinner guest and why?
I would love to dine with Queen Elisabeth II!
I am passionate about the English royal family and particularly the Queen, she has adapted to the different eras she has lived through to preserve the monarchy from disuse. She lived almost the entire 20th century, dark times in our history and major changes in eras, so it would be really interesting to talk to her. I find her really nimble, modern and cute, I have always loved the elderly LOL
8) What relaxes you?
The ocean, I would spend every minute of every hour of every day of my life (if I weren't at risk of skin cancer). I like to lie on the hot sand and listen to the sound of the waves, loud, regular and incessant ... Spirits gone wrong, abstain (or not haha)
9) What skills rarely taught would be extremely useful in everyday life?
Diplomacy and listening, some people are sorely lacking in their social relationships and I believe that is a powerful weapon to get what you want in life.
10) A word to describe you ?
Socialite: I love seeing people, partying and enjoying life in different ways, but especially on the terraces of Parisian bars and restaurants (now that they are open)!
11) What question would you like to ask the next person?
What are your plans for this summer?